Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Awesome August!

Wow...what a month it has been for us! Annie is now sitting and crawling around commando style. She loves to play with all her noisy toys and presses buttons on whatever she can get her hands on. She is finally putting on some weight with the aid of Poly Joule Powder. It is a carbohydrate powder that is supposedly tasteless, but I think it makes everything taste a bit sweeter. She is now about 6.6kg...an 800g gain this month!
I put her on the grass for a quick pic and she immediately ate a handful!


She is always so happy after her naps!


I don't remember what this was...something exotic like banana chocolate pudding I bet :)


Look at those beautiful peepers!


I am sooo not wearing this mumma!


Having some yummy homemade cake...lemon coconut I believe it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment