Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bad mummy!

Or a good one depending on how you look at it :))
I have been so busy this past month poor old Annie has been lacking a bit in the photo department! Got all the good shots though...here is the next installment!

14/4 Bless you!


15/4 I love you this much!



16/4 I made this outfit for Audrey when she was a baby...It is way too big on Annie...but won't be warm enough for much longer! See the curls on top...all that is left of that gorgeous black mane!



19/4 Her favourite place to be at the moment! Aside from on my hip that is!



21/4 I promise I am not really that scary! But how cute is that wee little face!



22/4 Talking again...she copies a few sounds when we make them now.


23/4 Channeling her inner Doctor Evil! LOL!



24/4 Started solids today....mmm organic rice cereal and breast milk!



26/4 Big Brothers birthday today...Thomas was 9!



And one with Joseph because he hates to miss out!



27/4 Let's try pumpkin today! Yumm!



29/4 Playing with Audrey...she is such a great 'help' to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment