Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May I show you how we grew in May?

So I have been a bit slack this month. :Lots going on on the family front, so I have let the photo taking slip a little...I am dedicated to remedying this for June!
2/5 Annies new trick...one from the iphone


3/5 Awww...nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.


4/5 My best baby sitter



7/5 I wish I could do that.

10/5 Annie loves beetroot...freshly roasted thankyou very much! She also really seems to enjoy blueberries...nothing like a bitof an exotic palate to make meal time fun!


15/5 Those eyes are to die for!


18/5 And so are those lips and dimples...let me assure you she is not wanting for kisses at all!

20/5 Hair is starting to grow back.

20/5 Annie is in the hood! OK, I know that is corny, but it is late and I am pretty tired.




24/5 Her first tutu!

June will be better...promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment